Download official Firmware/Flash File Vivo Y85-
Download official Stock ROM firmware for Vivo Y85 in the article you Will Learn How to Install stock ROM/flash file on Vivo Y85. if you own a Vivo Y85 smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on Correct Place, in The article we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y85.
The Vivo Y85 is a Smartphone Which is Run on android OS and Powered by a Mediatek Processor, the Vivo Y85 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Vivo Y85 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo Y85.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide
- Please Do carefully, we are not Responsible for any damage to Your device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device name: Vivo Y85
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: 3GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6765
Os: Android 8.1 Oreo
Credit: Vivo Global
Firmware Version: PD1803F_EX_A_1.11.14
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver: Here
How to Install Stock ROM/Firmware on Vivo Y85-
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On