twrp Root Vivo X20-
Root twrp Recovery for Vivo X20 is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Vivo X20. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Install Custom Mod’s and tweak your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Vivo X20.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed phone. Don’t try on other.
2. Flashing The ROM will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
7. Note if toolkit unable to unlock bootloader then just flash the Rooted boot.img using the SP tools.
|twrp||Not available [11/1/2018]|
|Require||Stock boot.img [Firmware]|
Require tools and Files-
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|twrp /Porter Dev only||Download|
How to Install twrp Recovery on Vivo X20-
Not available at this time use twrp Porter to Port Self. or wait some time while we Port for this Device. twrp porter
How to Root Vivo X20-
Step 1 First of all we need Stock boot image so take it from Stock ROM or Follow this Guide to backup unRooted Stock ROM Here
or Here is Official Firmware first Flash it then take boot.img File Here
Step 2. Now Flash Downloaded official Firmware using the Listed Guide on Firmware page.or Skip if you have Dumped Firmware.
Step 3. after that fully bootup your Phone. then transfer Magisk Manager.apk file to Your Phone and Install it.
Step 4. then transfer boot.img file from Firmware folder to phone.
Step 5. turn Data Connection on and Run Magisk Manager,
Step 6. wait Some time When it say update Magisk. then Click Patch boot.img File
Step 7. then Point Stock boot.img file in Magisk [transfer to Phone in earlier step]
Step 8. and Wait while Magisk patch it. Done Patched_boot.img Placed in Magisk folder of Phone’S Storage. transfer this file to Your PC.
Step 9. Now We have 2 way to Flash it First via flash tools and Second Via fastboot..
Step 10. For flash tools:
- Copy Patch.xml
- and Programer from firmware folder to another folder
- Place rooted boot.img in this folder [must rename it boot.img]
- edit rawprogram_unsparse.xml and keep boot partition only and remove all other partitions
- Run QFIL load File from This folder [ New Folder Where We copy files]
- reboot phone to edl and Flash Rooted boot.img with QFIL
Follow Video Guide- Here
Note- if we provide toolkit then Run toolkit exe and follow on Screen instructions.
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]