ADB and Fastboot Driver Installation:
download and Install adb and fastboot Driver on Window, on this page we have share detailed instructions on how to install adb & fastboot driver on windows, this method work’s on all window version including Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10.
What is ADB: ADB (Android Debug Bridge) is a small debug tool that you found in Android Software Development Kit (SDK). ADB is a command line tool that’s communicate your Android device with a computer.
What is Fastboot: Like ADB fastboot is also a part of SDK. Fastboot is a tool that can help you to reflash partition and image files on your device.
How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows:
There are two best Methods to install ADB and fastboot on windows 10,8/8.1/7 and XP. First one is 15 Sec ADB installer and the second one is Minimal ADB and Fastboot. so let’s begin with Install ADB and fastboot driver with 15 sec ADB Installer.
Install ADB and fastboot driver on Windows with 15 sec ADB installer:
- download driver Installer from: Download
- Run Installer.exe and follow on screen Instructions.
Install ADB and fastboot on Windows with Minimal ADB and Fastboot:
1) download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot setup by XDA member @shimp208.
2) Run the file minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup.exe.
3) Follow the wizard’s instructions and select where you would like to install Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
4) Choose the location of the file and complete the setup by following the instruction.
5) Now you successfully install Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your Windows based PC.
To check ADB and Fastboot is correctly configured on Your PC go to the installation directory press and hold the shift key and press right click and launched the command prompt and type ‘adb devices’. It will show you the list of devices connected.