ADB (Android Debug Bridge) driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with an Android device. It is used for debugging, developing, and testing Android applications, and it can also be used to transfer files between your computer and Android device. here’s how to Install ADB driver on your computer:
Download the ADB driver Software
The ADB driver software can be downloaded from this Link, once File is Downloaded, Extract it on your computer
Disable Driver Signature Verification
- Now First we have to disable digital driver signature verification by going into the advanced startup options, for that Press Win + I to launch the charm bar, and click Change PC Settings at the bottom. Then, go to General, and scroll to the bottom of the page, click Restart Now button under Advanced Startup section.
- Note :- In Windows 8.1 & 10, the Advanced Startup option has moved to Update and recovery section under Recovery.
- The computer reboots to a startup menu, in which click Troubleshoot and click Advanced Options at next screen, Choose Startup Settings next, and click Restart button. The computer reboots and Prompts another menu to choose. One of the items is to Disable driver signature enforcement. Press number 7 or F7 to continue booting to Windows 8 with digital sign enforcement disabled
- Now You have successfully disable driver Signature verification for the current boot, Now You can Install any driver drivers on your computer.
Install the ADB driver
Once you have downloaded the ADB driver software, double-click on the file and follow the instructions to install the software.
- Right Click on android_winusb.inf and select Install
- from the signature prompt select Install this driver software any way
- you have successfully Install adb & fastboot driver on your computer
Check the connection:
- To check ADB and fastboot is correctly configured on Your PC go to the ADB fastboot tools Installation directory press and hold the shift key and press right click and launched the command prompt and type ‘adb devices’. It will show you the list of devices connected.
- if listed the driver Installed properly.