Reset FRP/Google Account on Xiaomi Redmi S2-
if you own a Xiaomi Redmi S2 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail/MI account issue then You are on Correct Place. Here we Share a Working Guide to Reset FRP on Xiaomi Redmi S2. In some cases When We Forgot Password of our Google/MI account then this Problem is accure. but Don’t Worry i have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Xiaomi Redmi S2.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- Install QD Loader Driver on PC
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and Connect to PC
- Run tools and Click bypass Mi Cloud
- wait until Success unplug Phone and Switch it on.
Note: You can bypass MI account only if your Phone Running on MIUI 9.
- First of all Insert SIM. Then Connect to WIFI
- add Network & type Some Word & Copy & Share With msg.
- romprovider.com Write & Send Msg to 123
- after sending the Msg (WWW.romprovider.COM) & open With browser
- after opening The browser Open this Link https://romprovider.com/mifrp & Download Settings.apk & Install
- after Installation open Setting’s From Installation Screen & Go to about Phone & tap up to 7 time on MIUI version & Go back .Go to additional Settings and then Developer Option’s
- Enable usb debugging & oem unlock . Download MI adb FRP RESET tool by ROMProvider.COM, Download. Connect Phone to PC Run and Follow instructions.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with new password.