Enable usb Debugging on Android:
1. First of all Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”
2. Go back to settings -> to enable the USB Debugging Go to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]