Reset FRP/Google Account on Redmi Note 7s-
if you own a Redmi Note 7s Smartphone having FRP/Gmail/MI account issue then You are on Correct Place. Here we Share a Working Guide to Reset FRP on Redmi Note 7s. In some cases When We Forgot Password of our Google/MI account then this Problem is accure. but Don’t Worry i have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Your Redmi Note 7s.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can be expandable via SD card.it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Redmi Note 7s: Download
- FRP Mi account Remove Without auth (Flash with UMT box): Download
Note: Latest MI Flash Require Authorized MI account. try any Patched tool, i don’t Know it work or Not on Your Phone but Must Give a try to Miracle box.
- Install QD Loader Driver on PC
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and Connect to PC
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted Folder
- Click Start/Done after Success unplug Phone and Switch it on.
Note: Have any issue in Mi Flash Don’t Worry use Miracle box to Flash From Here For Free.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- Wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with new password.