Repair Null IMEI Number on Redmi Note 7s:
Step by Step Guide to Fix baseband, Repair Null IMEI Number on Redmi Note 7s. if You own Redmi Note 7s Smartphone having No IMEI Wifi bluetooth issue Then You Can Fix it by Following the Below Guide.
The Redmi Note 7s Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD 660 Processor. it Comes with 4GB of RAM & 64GB of Internal Storage that Can be Expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come with 48+5MP Rear Camera With 13MP Front Shooter.
- Root access Require to Enable Diag Port
- Must Write Correct IMEI Number otherwise it Not works.
- This Guide only for Education Purpose, Changing the IMEI Number is illegal.
Note: You Can use QCFire on non Rooted Phone.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Redmi Note 7s:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI With the Origenal IMEI Number. then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and Connect Phone to PC
Note: You Mus Erase EFS Partition before Process Next, For that use any partition Manager app to find EFS Partition location Like
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sdf6
where sdf6 is the correct Partition block
- use below Code With CMD to Enable Diagnostic MOD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- Then Click Restore
Note: if Not Working after Restore then Launch Dual IMEI Writer and Write both again.