Download official Firmware/Flash File Vivo Y75A:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Vivo Y75A. If you have Vivo Y75A Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
The Vivo Y75A is a Smartphone which is Run on android 7.1 OS and Powered by a Mediatek MT6763 Processor, the Vivo Y75A is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel Your Vivo Y75A lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your Vivo Y75A.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try on any other phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools Will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any Damage bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
Product Name: Vivo Y75A
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 1 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6763
Os: Android 7.1
Root access: Not
Version: PD1718 Vivo Y75A factory 7.1_MT6763
- Firmware Vivo Y75A Download [Coming Soon]
- or try Paid Method
- AF flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Vivo Y75A:
- First of all Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract AF Flash tools Inside a Folder. Run AF Flash tools.exe
- Go to MTK tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
Detailed Guide With Images:
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash This Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.