[Guide] Root Nokia 6.1 
twrp 3.2.1 now Released For the Nokia 6.1 and Finally We have A Solution to Root it. So that today we will talk about this topic. In the topic We are going to Share a Complete Guide to Root Nokia 6.1 by using the SuperSUand twrp Recovery.
Many peoples use Nokia 6.1 but few people know about rooting the phone . So the article For that Whom does Not Know How to Root. Root is Not Necessary for all Peoples but it Require to achieve Some advance features of the Device .
by Rooting the Phone You can improve Your phone’s performance even better. but it also Dangerous for Newby. You can get the full information about ” Android root ” from Here. We can root our phone in two ways First one using the Computer and other one Without using the Computer. but The Nokia 6.1 is Not Rootable without a Computer So You Must have a PC to Root it. Let’s get Start The process.
The Nokia 6.1 Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 Oreo Os Which is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 630 Processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The Phone packs 64GB of ROM that can be expanded up to 400GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 6.1 Plus packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
it has a 3060mAh battery and the Phone measures 147.20 x 70.98 x 8.59 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 151.00 grams.Nokia 6.1 Smartphone is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
advantage of Rooting:
- By rooting you can increase battery life.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Your Phone.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting The Phone, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
- You can Install Custom ROM/OS on Your Phone
- You can bypass in apps Purchase.
- and Much more
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing,
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
|twrp Nokia 6.1 TA-1043, TA-1045, TA-1068, TA-1089||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
- unlocked bootloader.
- PC and usb
- adb tools Setup, Download and extract in a folder.
- Move recovery File to adb folder [must rename it [recovery.img]
- Install adb fastboot Driver
- enable usb debugging and oem unlock
How to Root Nokia 6.1 -
adb reboot recovery
1, Vivo Bootloader unlocker.
2. Samsung tool Pro 30.8 Download.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]