Download official Firmware/Flash Lava A89-
Download official Stock ROM firmware for Lava A89, in the article you Will Learn How to Install stock ROM/flash file on Lava A89. if you own a Lava A89 smartphone then you can Download Latest firmware For it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue. in The article we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Lava A89.
The Lava A89 is a Smartphone Which is Run on android 5.XX OS and Powered by a SPD Processor, the Lava A89 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Lava A89 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Lava A89.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Lava A89|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
|SPD Flash tools||Download|
|Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Firmware Lava A89||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require MTK only]||Go–Here|
How to Install Official Firmware on Lava A89-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]