Google Camera 5.1.016-
if You Love Photography then a Perfect Camera app is Waiting for you it’s called Google Camera, yes this is a modded version on official Google camera app Which Support HDR+ on Most of Marshmallow Plus Devices, You can take perfect Click in Both Low and Normal Light, according to my Experience this one is a best camera app for all android Phone.
• Fast switching – Switch quickly between video and photo mode with a quick swipe
• Easy access to photo modes – Easily create stunning photographic effects and switch between photo modes (such as Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama, and Photo Sphere) from the top-left menu
• Auto-HDR+ – Google Camera automatically detects when HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) should be used to capture great photos in low light and backlit scenes on the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P.
HDR Not available for all phone in 5.1 version use Lower version if You Need HDR.
• Slow motion video – Record slow motion videos in 120fps on the Nexus 5X and up to 240fps on the Nexus 6P
• SmartBurst – Hold down the shutter button on the Nexus 6P to automatically capture a stream of photos and automatically make GIFs
• Your Phone running Android 8.0+
. Google Camera works on Nexus phones running Android 8.0 and above
• SmartBurst is only available on the Nexus 6P
• Slow motion video is only available on the Nexus 5X and 6P
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
How to Install Google camera –
1. Download Google camera apk From above.
2. Now enable unknow apps Installation from Security section.
3. then Install Downloaded File as a Normal apk
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…