if You Love Photography then a Perfect Camera app is Waiting for you it’s called Google Camera, yes this is a modded version on official Google camera app Which Support HDR+ on Most of Marshmallow Plus Devices, You can take perfect Click in Both Low and Normal Light, according to my Experience this one is a best camera app for all android Phone.
• Fast switching – Switch quickly between video and photo mode with a quick swipe
• Easy access to photo modes – Easily create stunning photographic effects and switch between photo modes (such as Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama, and Photo Sphere) from the top-left menu
• Auto-HDR+ – Google Camera automatically detects when HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) should be used to capture great photos in low light and backlit scenes on the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P
• Slow motion video – Record slow motion videos in 120fps on the Nexus 5X and up to 240fps on the Nexus 6P
• SmartBurst – Hold down the shutter button on the Nexus 6P to automatically capture a stream of photos and automatically make GIFs
• Your Phone running Android 6.0+
. Google Camera works on Nexus phones running Android 6.0 and above
• SmartBurst is only available on the Nexus 6P
• Slow motion video is only available on the Nexus 5X and 6P
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
> Google Camera 4.4XX Here
How to Install Google camera –
1. Download Google camera apk From above.
2. Now enable unknow apps Installation from Security section.
3. then Install Downloaded File as a Normal apk
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…