Reset FRP bypass Google account on Cubot R15 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & Bypass Google account on Cubot R15 Pro, user who own Cubot R15 Pro having FRP issue can fix it by Following the below Instructions.
Cubot R15 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools: Here
- Scatter File From Firmware Cubot R15 Pro: Download
- Custom DA File (Option if error): Download
Note: Without PC Method Here
How to bypass FRP on Cubot R15 Pro:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark Manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.