Unlocking the bootloader on your Oppo Find N3 can open up a world of possibilities for customization and advanced modifications. In this blog post, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to unlock the bootloader of the Oppo Find N3.
Before proceeding, it’s important to note that unlocking the bootloader may void your device warranty and could potentially lead to data loss. Follow these steps at your own risk. Ensure that you understand the consequences and are willing to accept responsibility for any outcomes.
1. Download the Unlock File:
- Begin by downloading the specific unlock file for the Oppo Find N3. This file is crucial for initiating the bootloader unlocking process.
- Download Links: Oppo Find N3 UBL
2. Enable Debugging & OEM Unlock:
- Navigate to your phone’s settings.
- Go to “About Phone” and tap on the “Build Number” seven times to enable Developer Options.
- In Developer Options, enable both USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
3. Flash unlock File in EDL:
- Power off your Oppo Find N3.
- Connect your phone to the computer while holding the Volume Up or Volume Down button to enter EDL (Emergency Download) mode.
- use any supported to to Flash the file
4. unlock the bootloader:
- plug the phone in fastboot mod and run below code via fastboot.exe
fastboot.exe flashing unlock
5. Confirm Unlock Request:
- Follow the on-screen instructions. The process may prompt you to confirm the bootloader unlock on your device. Use the volume keys to navigate and the power button to select.
6. Unlock Done:
- Congratulations! Your Oppo Find N3‘s bootloader is now unlocked. You can now explore custom ROMs, recovery options, and other advanced customization features.
Now you can use generic magisk method to root your device by flashing patched init_boot.img
8. Need Assistant:
- Contact Me for Installation, unbrick, root, region change, convert Global, revert back, downgrade & upgrade (paid)
Unlocking the bootloader on the Oppo Find N3 can provide you with more control over your device, but it’s important to approach the process with caution and a clear understanding of the potential risks involved. Always back up your data before proceeding with any bootloader unlocking or flashing procedures.