bootloader is the component or code in the operating system that is executed before the start of any android device. A locked bootloader device would not allow you to modify that bootloader and thus you are stuck with using (booting) the same operating system that the device Originally came with. once you unlock the bootloader on your device it will give you ability to Install other versions of the operating system on your Phone.
In this article you will learn how to unlock bootloader on your Jumper EZpad M10 without obtaining the permission from manufactures.
- unlocking the bootloader will void your device warranty.
- Your Phone will be erased Including Internal Storage we highly encourage you to first make a compete backup & move it to safe place.
Steps to unlock bootloader on Jumper EZpad M10:
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your device settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
4. Now Reboot Your device to fastboot Mod by holding Power and volume down button. when you see fastboot logo then connect it to computer using usb cable.
5. Now Go to the folder where You have extract the Platform tools and CTRL+Right Click and select Open CMD here
6. Now type below Code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
7. on device confirm unlock warning by Pressing volume up Key
8. then reboot system Now with below code.
9. Your Phone now successfully unlocked.