Rooting Symphony V48:
Symphony V48 Smartphone is Run on Android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it come with 512 MB of RAM and 8GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD card.
- Unlocking The bootloader Will Erase all Your Data.
- Make a Backup Before Process. It Will help You to Restore Your Phone.
- Charge Your Phone at least 50% to Prevent Shut Down During the Process.
How to Root Symphony V48:
Whole Process complete in 2 Steps.
Step 1: Creating a Patched boot.img
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone From Here
- Download Firmware For Your Phone and Move boot.img File from PC to Phone.
- Run Magisk Manager Click update Magisk and Select Patch boot.img Now Navigate boot.img File
- Wait until Magisk Patch it. Now Patched boot.img is Placed in Storage/Magisk Folder if Not Then Storage/Download Folder.
Step 2: Flashing Patched Boot.img
- Now Move Patched boot.img File From Phone to PC.
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder. Now Move Patched boot.img File to Platform tool Folder
- On Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From the Developers options.
- Now Connect Phone to PC with usb. Make Sure all Driver Installed properly
- Open CMD in Platform tool folder. then use below Code to Perform target action.
Reboot Phone in bootloader using below code:
adb reboot bootloader
Now unlock bootloader using below code:
fastboot oem unlock if fail use this one fastboot flashing unlock
Now Flash patched boot.img
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
Then Reboot system with below code
Now Install Magisk Manager to operate Root Permission. Done Your Phone Now Rooted.