POCO M4 5G (Light) ENG/ Engineering ROM Free:
official Engineering ROM have Now been available for POCO M4 5G (Light) and You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all Network Related Issues with in your POCO M4 5G (Light) such as No Network, IMEI loss etc.
POCO M4 5G (Light) Run on Android 12 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6833 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity option’s Include GPS, hotspot, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. sensor Include Gyroscope Proximity Gravity fingerprint etc. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- make a complete backup of your device
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flash at own risk
- it will wipe userdata (Internal storage)
- POCO M4 5G (Light) eng rom: Download
How to Install ENG Firmware on POCO M4 5G (Light):
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip or winrar
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- set the connection like below image (option/connection)
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and Auth file too
- from drop down Select ‘Download only‘
- Click Download
- Connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up and down key (if no usb device then you have to do test point)
- You will see a Yellow flashing bar with flashing Process. once done, unplug device and switch it ON
Flash using ROM2box (No Auth & Easy):
- Install MTK and USBDK driver on your computer
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to Mediatek/Firmware Flasher ‘ Select Firmware folder & Click Flash‘
- Once the process Started, turn Phone off, Now together Press Volume up + down key & then Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone stable in device manager)
- don’t connect phone before it ask
- if any issue with img format rename all files from .img to .bin that’s all you need to do..
have any issue, Let me know via comment