Download Motorola Moto G 5G Plus XT2075 Firmware Flash File:
official Stock Firmware flash file Now available for Motorola Moto G 5G Plus & you can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Motorola Moto G 5G Plus such as hang Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Motorola Moto Edge 5G Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by QCOM SD765 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that support Nano-SIM card. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- First Make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Motorola Moto G 5G Plus XT2075
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 5MB+Firmware 2.1GB
SoC: QCOM SD765
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: QPNS30.37-Q3-42-51-2
- QCOM 9008 Driver: Download
- adb fastboot usb Driver: Download
- Motorola Moto G 5G Plus unbrick file: Download
- Motorola Moto G 5G Plus fastboot Firmware: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola Moto G 5G Plus:
- Download & extract fastboot firmware
- download & Extract unbrick file for Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
- Install QCOM 9008 USB driver on your computer
- Install adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Now connect your phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (if device not detected then use test point method/ short test point) you can see your device in device manager like below image
- Open unbrick file folder and Run unbrick.bat, wait until success, once done, your phone rebooted in fastboot mod
- open fastboot firmware folder and Run flash_all.bat, wait until success, your Phone successfully rebooted, done.
have any question let me know via comment.