Root twrp BLU Vivo 6-
Root & twrp Recovery for BLU Vivo 6 is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root BLU Vivo 6. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Custom Mod’s on it, You can tweak Your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root BLU Vivo 6.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
Require tools and Files-
|twrp Recovery BLU Vivo 6||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
How to unlock Bootloader BLU Vivo 6:
Follow this Step by Step Guide to Unlock bootloader Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on BLU Vivo 6-
Step1. Download twrp Recovery for Your Device From above and extract[if zip or rar] inside a folder
Step 2. Download adb folder From above and Fastboot driver Installer From above
Step 3. then follow Bellow Instructions,
Step 4. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
Step 5. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your pc, Go to adb folder connect device into pc open CMD Here and type command .
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6. Your Device Booted in Fastboot Mod To check Device connectivity type
Step7. Unlock bootloader From Here if Done then Skip
Step8. Rename twrp to recovery.img and Move in adb Folder, To flash twrp Type-
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Step9. Recovery is Now Flashed [installed] Make a System Reboot By this Command
Step 10. Done
Note- if we provide toolkit then Run toolkit exe and follow on Screen instructions.
How to Root BLU Vivo 6-
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]