Bootloader unlocking on android Generic Devices:
This Guide is Work on all android Phone that Don’t have a Specific unlock process Like Xiaomi, huawei, Moto, & htc, if you have a Phone expect listed above then you can unlock it using the Guide.
1. This Guide is work only on Generic Device.Not Work on Xiaomi, Huawei, Moto and htc Phone.
2. unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
3. Download and Extract Provided tools on your PC
4. Now Go to the folder where you have extracted the unlocking tools
5. Now Reboot Your Phone to fastboot mod by holding Power and volume down Button. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to PC.
6. then Run unlock bootloader.exe File from Extracted folder and Follow Screen Instructions.