Reset FRP bypass Google account on Ulefone S11:
if you own Ulefone S11 Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or reset FRP on Ulefone S11.
The Ulefone S11 Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano & Nano SIM Card With All Connectivity Features Like WIFI GPS Bluetooth & hotspot.
The Ulefone S11 come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage Can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come with 13+2 MP Dual Rear Camera.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter From Firmware Ulefone S11
- if SP Flash tools Show any Error use Custom DA File Here
Note: if You fail with below Method You Can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Ulefone S11:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.