Reset FRP bypass Google account on Oukitel C15 Pro:
if you own Oukitel C15 Pro Smartphone having FRP issue then This is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on Oukitel C15 Pro.
Oukitel C15 Pro Smartphone is Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6761 Processor. the Oukitel C15 Pro is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Oukitel C15 Pro is Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage Can be expandable Via SD Card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter From Firmware Oukitel C15 Pro
- if SP Flash tools Show any Error use Custom DA File Here
Note: if You fail with below Method You Can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Oukitel C15 Pro:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.