Download Moto G6 Android 9.0 pie Update:
official Android 9.0 Pie update now available for Download, You can Download and Install it on Your Phone using the below Instructions. The Update available via OTA if you have Not Yet Receive then You Can use Manual Method From Below.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try on any other phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools Will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any Damage bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- Moto G6 pie Recovery update PPW29.44 Here
- Moto G6 Pie fastboot update: Coming Soon
How to Install android 9.0 pie on Moto G6:
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download ADB and fastboot Driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
3) Download the OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
4) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode –
- Boot into Bootloader mode by using Power+Volume Down.
- Now you can see “No command“.
- Now hold Power+Volume Up and select the Recovery option.
5) Choose Apply update from ADB
6) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
7) On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
8) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Pie OTA Zip on Moto G6 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.