Official oreo update for Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus:
official android 8.0 oreo for the Galaxy S8 S8 Plus us carrier now available for the Download. the update come with the build number G950USQS2CRB9 and G955USQS2CRB9 for S8 and S8+. you can upgrade AT&T. T-Mobile, Verizon and even Sprint Galaxy S8 and S8+ to Android Oreo using the below instructions.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S8 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S8+ packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Phone, Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM will Erase all your Data, So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
|Device Name||Galaxy S8 S8 Plus|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
For T-Mobile S8
For T-Mobile S8 Plus
How to Install Official Oreo Firmware on Galaxy S8 S8 Plus-
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]