IMEI Repairing With SN Write tools:
SN Write tool is a Windows utility which we can use repair NVdata/NVRAM on Mediatek devices. it support both feature Phone and smartphones.
- SN Writer tools Latest: Download
How to use SN Writer tools:
- Download and extract the SN Write tool to your computer
- Edit host file C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts & add below lines
- Now open the file SN Writer.exe. from the Next screen click on COM Port & select USB COM
- Click “target type” and select “SMARTPHONE” (only if you want to Write IMEI on your smartphone.) If you want to write IMEI on the Feature-Phone then select the Feature Phone option).
- Click the “System Configuration” button.
- from the system config screen, select IMEI, BT address and Wifi address in the Write option.
- If You have dual SIM device check dual IMEI option
- in the “Database File” section, add “MD1_DB” and “AP_DB” (both files are supplied with the firmware of your device). then click on save and then Click Start.
- Now in the “Scan Data” section, enter IMEI_1 and IMEI_2, Bluetooth address, Wifi address and click “OK”.
- connect Your switched Off Phone to computer by using the usb cable
- wait until success. once done, disconnect your device & switch it ON.