Fix Slow internet on Oneplus 5T-
is you own Oneplus 5T if yes then This article for you. in the article you will Learn how to fix Slow Internet issue on Oneplus 5T. many users face Slow internet issue on Oneplus 5T due to hug caches and background application but they don’t know about that So here i am present a very easy guide to Fix thye Slow internet issue on Oneplus 5T.
The OnePlus 5T is powered by 2.45GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 5T packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The OnePlus 5T runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3300mAh non removable battery. It measures 156.10 x 75.00 x 7.30 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 162.00 grams.
The OnePlus 5T is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Reason of Slow internet Speed on Oneplus 5T-
- Browser is outdated
- Active apps in the background
- Poor strength of the signal
- Busy websites
- Network is already too busy
- Problem in Wi-Fi Antenna
- Outdated firmware on device
How to Fix Slow internet Issue on Oneplus 5T-
1. Check Signal Strength. if Week try to improve.
2. If you have big Cover then Remove it to boost Signal.
3. Disable background data uses.
4. Force Stop background app for batter Result’s
5. Clear Catches..
6. try to update your browser..
6. use Light browser Like Opera and UC for batter Speed.
8. use LTE only
9. use WCDMA only on 3G areas.
10. use Better Service Provider.
11. keep Good Wifi Signal.
12. Keep Software up to date..
If you have Rooted Oneplus 5T then You can use below Solution’s. You can Root Here
Some build.prop Tweak [Root Require]- add below Lines in build.pr
add below Lines in build.prop using Root explorer.. #Internet Speed tweak by RomProvider.COM net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960, 4096, 16384,256960 net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,409 6,163 84,256960 net.tcp.buffersize.umts=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960 net.tcp.buffersize.gprs=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960 net.tcp.buffersize.edge=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
3G tweak by ROMProvider.com: ro.ril.hep=0 ro.ril.hsxpa=2 ro.ril.gprsclass=12 ro.ril.enable.dtm=1 ro.ril.hsdpa.category=8 ro.ril.enable.a53=1 ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix=1 ro.ril.htcmaskw1.bitmask=4294967295 ro.ril.htcmaskw1=14449 ro.ril.hsupa.category=6
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
So these are Some Common tips to fix poor Internet issue. have any question let me know via comment.