Root twrp ZTE Nubia Z17 mini-
twrp Recovery now Released For the ZTE Nubia Z17 mini and Finally We have A Solution to Root it. So that today we will talk about this topic. In the topic We are going to Share a Complete Guide to Root ZTE Nubia Z17 mini by using the SuperSU and twrp Recovery.
Many peoples use ZTE Nubia Z17 mini but few people know about rooting the phone . So the article For that Whom does Not Know How to Root. Root is Not Necessary for all Peoples but it Require to achieve Some advance features of the Device .
by Rooting the Phone You can improve Your phone’s performance even better. but it also Dangerous for Newby. You can get the full information about ” Android root ” from Here. We can root our phone in two ways First one using the Computer and other one Without using the Computer. but The ZTE Nubia Z17 mini is Not Rootable without a Computer So You Must have a PC to Root it. Let’s get Start The process.
ZTE Nubia Z17 mini is Run on android 6.0 OS Which IS powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ZTE Nubia Z17 mini packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
ZTE Nubia Z17 mini is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, Headphones, FM, 3G and 4G .
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing,
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
Features of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
1. backup NVRAM
2. backup Your Personal data
3. Create a nandroid backup
|twrp ZTE Nubia Z17 mini||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
- unlocked bootloader [use below Guide]
- PC and usb
- adb tools Setup, Download and extract in a folder.
- Move recovery File to adb folder [must rename it [recovery.img]
- Install adb fastboot Driver
- enable usb debugging and oem unlock
How to Install twrp Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z17 mini-
Step 1. Download twrp Recovery From above and extract in adb Folder [also Download and extract From above]
Step 2. Download & Install adb fastboot Driver On Your PC
Step 3. then follow Bellow Instructions,
Step 4. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging and Oem Unlock.
Step 5. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your PC[Skip if Installed], Go to adb folder[Extracted in above step] Connect Device to PC using usb open CMD Here and type command .
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6. Your Device Booted in Fastboot Mod To check Device connectivity type
Step 7. Unlock bootloader using This Code:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX589J
Step 8. Rename twrp to recovery.img and Move it in adb Folder(if Done skip it),
Flash twrp on ZTE Nubia Z17 mini using below Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Reboot ZTE Nubia Z17 mini to twrp using This Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
Step 9. Recovery is Now Flashed [installed] Your Phone also booted in twrp Make a System Reboot. or Flash zip if you Want.
Step 10. Done
How to Root ZTE Nubia Z17 mini-
adb reboot recovery
1, Vivo Bootloader unlocker.
2. Samsung tool Pro 30.8 Download.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]