bypass Mi account Lock on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & Bypass Mi account on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro. if you are looking for the way to bypass Mi Account lock on your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro then You have to do this by following the below instructions.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 720G SoC. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please do carefully, We are not responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidental shut down.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro: Download
- at the Movement we don’t have a patched firehose, You Need a Authorized Mi account to flash this file.
Steps to bypass Mi account on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro:
- Install QD Loader Driver on your computer
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and connect it to computer
- Run MI Flash tool and Navigate Extracted account remove file/folder
- click start, wait until success, once done, Mi account successfully removed from your phone, disconnect & restart it
Note: have any issue, use Miracle box from Here.
- Go Here click forgot under Login details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- on The Forgot Page type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- Wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New password.