Root twrp Xiaomi Mi8-
Root & twrp Recovery for Xiaomi Mi8 is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi8. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Custom Mod’s on it, You can tweak Your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi8.
The Mi 8 is powered by octa-core Processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Mi 8 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Mi 8 runs Android Oreo and is powered by a 3400mAh. It measures 154.90 x 74.80 x 7.60 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 175.00 grams.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
Require tools and Files-
|twrp Xiaomi Mi8 & twrp Installer||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
How to unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi8:
Follow this Step by Step Guide to Unlock bootloader Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi8-
Step1. Download twrp Recovery for Your Device From above and Extract zip in adb folder [Download from above]
Step 2. Download Fastboot driver Installer and Install Driver
Step 3. then follow Bellow Instructions,
Step 4. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
Step 5. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your PC. [if Not Installed] Go to adb folder connect device into PC open CMD Here and type command .
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6. Your Device Booted in Fastboot Mod To check Device connectivity type
Step7. Unlock bootloader From above if Done then Skip
Step8. To flash twrp Type [Make Sure recovery image present in adb folder with the name recovery.img]
Your Phone booted in twrp. Enable sideload from advance option and Flash twrp installer zip using below code [rename twrpXXXX.zip to twrp.zip]
adb sideload twrp.zip
Step9. Recovery is Now Flashed [installed] Make a System Reboot system Now
Step 10. Done
Note- if we provide toolkit then Run toolkit exe and follow on Screen instructions.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi8-
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]