Root twrp Xiaomi MI A2 Lite-
twrp Recovery now Released For the Xiaomi MI A2 Lite and Finally We have A Solution to Root it. So that today we will talk about this topic. In the topic We are going to Share a Complete Guide to Root Xiaomi MI A2 Lite by using the SuperSU and twrp Recovery.
Many peoples use Xiaomi MI A2 Lite but few people know about rooting the phone . So the article For that Whom does Not Know How to Root. Root is Not Necessary for all Peoples but it Require to achieve Some advance features of the Device .
by Rooting the Phone You can improve Your phone’s performance even better. but it also Dangerous for Newby. You can get the full information about ” Android root ” from Here. We can root our phone in two ways First one using the Computer and other one Without using the Computer. but The Xiaomi MI A2 Lite is Not Rootable without a Computer So You Must have a PC to Root it. Let’s get Start The process.
Mi A2 Lite is a Android one Device powered by 2 GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Mi A2 Lite packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing,
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
Features of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
|twrp 3.2 Xiaomi MI A2 Lite||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
- unlocked bootloader [use below Guide]
- PC and usb
- adb tools Setup, Download and extract in a folder.
- Move recovery File to adb folder [must rename it [recovery.img]
- Install adb fastboot Driver
- enable usb debugging and oem unlock
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi MI A2 Lite-
Step 1. Download twrp Recovery From above and extract in adb Folder [also Download and extract From above]
Step 2. Download & Install adb fastboot Driver On Your PC
Step 3. then follow Bellow Instructions,
Step 4. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging and Oem Unlock.
Step 5. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your PC[Skip if Installed], Go to adb folder[Extracted in above step] Connect Device to PC using usb open CMD Here and type command .
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6. Your Device Booted in Fastboot Mod To check Device connectivity type
Step 7. Unlock bootloader: [This is a Android one Device So unlock With This Code]
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot flashing unlock
Step 8. Rename twrp to recovery.img and Move it in adb Folder(if Done skip it),
Flash twrp on Xiaomi MI A2 Lite using below Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Reboot Xiaomi MI A2 Lite to twrp using This Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
Step 9. Recovery is Now Flashed [installed] Your Phone also booted in twrp Make a System Reboot. or Flash zip if you Want.
Step 10. Done
How to Root Xiaomi MI A2 Lite-
adb reboot recovery
1, Vivo Bootloader unlocker.
2. Samsung tool Pro 30.8 Download.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]