PD1730E_A_1.15.6 Firmware update Vivo Z1 Youth Edition:
Download & Install PD1730E_A_1.15.6 Firmware update For Vivo Z1 Youth Edition. If you own Vivo Z1 Youth Edition Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share PD1730E_A_1.15.6 Firmware update For Vivo Z1 Youth Edition with update Instructions.
Vivo Z1 Youth Edition Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 626 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 16+2MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo Z1 Youth Edition
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 626
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1730E_A_1.15.6
- Firmware PD1730E_A_1.15.6: Download
- Optimized system stability
- system Power consumption Optimized
- Optimized the recognition accuracy of smart screens and improved the screen experience
How to Install PD1730E_A_1.15.6 update on Vivo Z1 Youth Edition:
- Download update From above & Move it to device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.