Vivo Y12 Hard Reset bypass Pattern Pin password:
Hard Reset on Vivo Y12 is a Process to quickly Wipe all Your Personal data From Your Device to Make it Clean. This Process Will Remove all data From Your device including all Security lock Like Pattern Pin & Password.
Vivo Y12 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. The device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
How to Hard Reset Vivo Y12:
- Download Miracle box from Here
- Now Install downloaded Miracle box on your computer and fix date by editing handle.inf
- Then Run Miracle Box, Go to Mediatek tab/ then Service Tab, under service tab check Format, then Keep Auto boot and under device Select Vivo Y83,
- Now connect Your Switched off phone to computer by pressing volume up and down key
- on Miracle box click start, wait until success, once done disconnect device & switch it on