Download Stock Firmware/Flash File for Vivo V23e PD2159F:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Vivo V23e PD2159F & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Vivo V23e PD2159F such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Vivo V23e PD2159F Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6833P Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- flash at own risk
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Vivo V23e PD2159F
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6833P
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- PD2159F_EX_A_1.7.1 Scatter: Download
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
- PD2150F_EX_A_1.12.5 Full OTA ID: Download
- MTK Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V23e PD2159F:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- Disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to PC by Pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON
How to Install Recovery/OTA Firmware:
- follow step by step guide from Here