FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Vivo V23 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Vivo V23.
Vivo V23 Run on Android 12 & it is Powered by Mediatek Dimensity 920 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. connectivity features Include bluetooth hotspot WIFI GPS & 4G. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP Lock on Vivo V23 Without using computer:
- From very first “Welcome screen” remove SIM, again Insert SIM try with a Pin locked SIM immediate press Power key
- Now You will see Lock screen
- Scroll down for notification panel and immediate click Manage icon. (if failed try multiple times)
- it will take you app setting’s page from the setting’s, go to permission and search for settings/open then factory reset, done
- You can use Youtube method too, open youtube, then chrome through youtube type https://romprovider.com/frpbypassfrom the page ‘open setting’s it will take you on Setting’s app then do a factory reset.
- Reboot. complete remaining setup.