Download Google Camera/Gcam for Vivo Iqoo Neo 6:
Google Camera 8.4 for the Vivo Iqoo Neo 6 is a Modded stock camera application from Pixel smartphone which has some advance features that are Missing in the stock Vivo Iqoo Neo 6 camera application such as HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advance camera app allow You full control over the camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for back camera, telephoto lens and Wide angle lens, also it has a HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have a option to change the bitrate.
Vivo Iqoo Neo 6 Run on Android 12 & it is Powered by QCOM 8 Gen 1 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity option Include GPS WIFI hotspot 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- based on Gcam 8.4
- used two self modified libs instead of google lib. Should give you good results by default. Sunset lib is even more improved
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K 60 FPS
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
- Slow Motion video
How to Install Google Camera 8.4 Mod on Vivo Iqoo Neo 6:
- Download Google camera apk
- enable unknown source Installation from security section
- Install downloaded file as a Normal apk
- one done, open, Import custom settings, restart gcam done
have any issue: enable camera2api by adding below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move config file to storage/Gcam/config8 folder
- Open Google camera double click Near shooter area from the Popup select config file
- restart Gcam app. done, you can open it
have any question let me know via comment.