Vivo iqoo 8 Guide Tips Tricks & Mod Collection:
Vivo iqoo 8 have now been Available for Purchase & Now Here we share Some of the best tips tricks for Vivo iqoo 8 to Get Most out of The Device Without Rooting it. all of the Below listed tricks are Working Without Root but if You have Root access Then You can use a lot’s of More.
The Vivo iqoo 8 Smartphone Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD88 SoC. it is a dual SIM Smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include GPS, WIFI, hotspot, Navigations 4G & 5G. The device come with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage can be expandable via SD card.
How to Uninstall System App Without Root:
- Connect Phone to PC with usb Debugging Enabled
- Open CMD Where Platform tools are Installed & use below Code
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 Package name Here Ex: pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.docs
- Settings > More Settings > Permission Settings > Autostart Select your preferred apps
How to Enable Gestures:
- Settings > Smart Motion > Smart Turn on/off screen
- Settings > Smart Click > Turn on/off flashlight
How to Enable Dark Mode:
- This setting is hidden and Nowhere to be seen in settings so after some digging, this is how You activate the Dark Mode: Swipe Up from the Bottom Right to Activate the Quick Settings Toggle > Swipe Right > Click on the 3 Dots and Add the Dark Mode Toggle.
Full Screen Mode:
- Settings > Display & Brightness > Third Party app display ratio Select all apps like Video players etc to make the most of Your screen
Set Default App Settings:
- Settings > More Settings > Permission Settings > Default App Settings Select your preferred apps as default apps
Flash Light Notification (Optional)
- Settings > More Settings > Flash Light Notifications
How to take a Screenshot
- Vol Down + Power Or 3 Finger Swipe
bad Quality of Camera:
- While taking a Picture, Make Sure you have an adequate amount of light in the area. That’s mean you should position yourself in some light to have a good picture.
- Negligible light Goes through to the sensor, due to the small aperture of a smartphone camera. Therefore, we get grainy pictures because of low light photography.
- use Custom camera app Like Google camera Here
to Get Perfect beautified selfie Photo use custom camera Like Line, B612, All beauty camera does not offer Proper details, so use camera app that offer better Quality Photo’s Like B612.
- You can Restart your Phone .
- update Device Software
- Enable Device debugging
- Clear Catch
- Uninstall the unnecessary apps
- Factory reset.
- Rooting also best way
- use Custom ROM