Root & twrp 3.2.1 Recovery for LG V20–
if you own a LG V20 then you can Install twrp Recovery on it, here we share twrp Custom Recovery which is based on Latest firmware.
What is twrp ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by Stock recovery images.
1. This is a unique twrp Installation Guide and Work all Unlocked Devices.
2. Flashing The ROM will Erase all your Data. So Create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if Possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
7. use odin on Samsung Devices.
8. Make Sure bootloader is unlocked
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
twrp 3.2.1 for LG V20- Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on LG V20-
1. Download and extract twrp file in the folder where adb and fastboot tool installed.
2. Rename downloaded file to twrp or something to ‘recovery.img‘
3. flash with fastboot using this code, Make Sure all Drivers are Installed
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root LG V20-
Follow this step by Step Guide to Root Here
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]