FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Samsung M02 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Samsung M02.
Samsung M02 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include bluetooth, wifi, hotspot, GPS 3G and 4G. The device come with 2/3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP lock on Samsung M02:
- Install Samsung usb driver on computer
- Download & Extract Easy Samsung frp tool
- Run easy Samsung frp tool. connect your Phone to computer, (make sure it’s on account locked screen)
- from the easy frp tool select disable driver signature verifications
- Reboot your computer
- open Easy FRP tool, from the tool select FRP bypass, wait until it detect your device. on Phone from the prompt select view, it will take you on samsung browser app (you can use youtube, or chrome browser method too)
- on address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
- Download ‘Google settings‘ and ‘apex launcher‘
- Install apex launcher, open, and lunch settings apk, disable Google play service
- Install Google settings
- open Google settings, add account and then add new google account
- once done, uninstall google settings and enable google play service, restart phone, done.