Android 9.0 Pie Resurrection Remix v7.0 For Blackview BV9500 Pro:
Download & Install Resurrection Remix v7.0 Custom ROM on Blackview BV9500 Pro. If you own Blackview BV9500 Pro Smartphone then You can Install Resurrection Remix v7.0 on it. This is Not a Device based Port it’s a GSI image Can be Flashed Via Fastboot and twrp. You Can Follow bellow Instructions to Install Resurrection Remix v7.0 on Blackview BV9500 Pro.
The Blackview BV9500 Pro Smartphone is Come with Android 8.1 OS which Is Powered by Mediatek MT6763 Processor. the Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Platform tools Here
- Resurrection Remix v7.0 Blackview BV9500 Pro [A only arm64] Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
How to Install Resurrection Remix v7.0 on Blackview BV9500 Pro:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM file in platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use BElow code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader & Flash android 9.0
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase system.img fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. Android 9.0 Pie now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Download ROM File From above and Move it to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp and Click on backup create a nandroid backup
- Click on Install then Select Install image Navigate System.img file
- From the Next Screen Select install as System partition. and Swipe Slider
- Wait until Installation Complete. Go back and Reboot System Now.