Bypass FRP Reset Google Account Bluboo S8:
if you own Bluboo S8 having FRP issue then you are on a Correct place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or reset FRP on Bluboo S8.
1. SP flash tools Here
2. Scatter File [take From official ROM] Here
3. basic Knowledge PC and usb
1. backup NVRAM
2. backup Your Personal data
3. Create a nandroid backup
How to Reset FRP on Bluboo S8:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter file.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.
Method 2 IF You are unable to Done with above Method Follow this One Here
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]