Root twrp Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro-
twrp Recovery Now Released For the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro and Finally We have A Solution to Root it. So that today we will talk about this topic. In the topic We are Going to Share a Complete Guide to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro by using the SuperSU and twrp Recovery.
by Rooting the Phone You can improve Your phone’s Performance even better. but it also Dangerous for Newby. You can get the full information about ” Android root ” from Here. We can root our phone in two ways First one using the Computer and other one Without using the Computer. but The Redmi Note 7 Pro is Not Rootable without a Computer So You Must have a PC to Root it. Let’s get Start The process.
1.Must Create a backup of Your ROM and Personal data.
2.it will Erase all your Data Include Personal information.
3.Make Sure Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Features of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
|twrp 3.2.3 Redmi Note 7 Pro (Violet)||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
- unlocked bootloader [use below Guide] Follow This Guide
- PC and usb
- adb tools Setup, Download and extract in a folder.
- Move recovery File to adb folder [must rename it [recovery.img]
- Install adb fastboot Driver
- enable usb debugging and oem unlock
- If the Touch Not Work operate twrp With OTG
How to Install twrp Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro-
Step 1. Download twrp Recovery From above and extract in adb Folder [also Download and extract From above]
Step 2. Download & Install adb fastboot Driver On Your PC
Step 3. then follow Bellow Instructions,
Step 4. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging and Oem Unlock.
Step 5. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your PC[Skip if Installed], Go to adb folder[Extracted in above step] Connect Device to PC using usb open CMD Here and type command .
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6. Your Device Booted in Fastboot Mod To check Device connectivity type
Step 7. Unlock bootloader:
Step 8. Rename twrp to recovery.img and Move it in adb Folder(if Done skip it),
Flash twrp using below Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Reboot twrp using This Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
Step 9. Recovery is Now Flashed [installed] Your Phone also booted in twrp Make a System Reboot. or Flash zip if you Want.
Step 10. Done
How to Root Redmi Note 7 Pro-
adb reboot recovery
1, Vivo Bootloader unlocker.
2. Samsung tool Pro 30.8 Download.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]