V184.108.40.206.PCPINXM Firmware/ROM update for Redmi 8a:
V220.127.116.11.PCPINXM Firmware update have now been available for the Xiaomi redmi 8a which will bring you a more secure system by adding the security patches Released on January 2020. the update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have not yet receive it then you can manually download it from below.
Redmi 8a Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 439 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Redmi 8a Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13MP Dual Camera with another 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi 8A
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 439
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V18.104.22.168.PCPINXM
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling scree
How to Install V22.214.171.124.PCPINXM update on Redmi 8a:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You Can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip