V188.8.131.52.PCPEUXM (EEA Stable) Firmware/ROM update for Redmi 8a:
Download & Install V184.108.40.206.PCPEUXM Firmware update For Redmi 8a. If you own Redmi 8a Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V220.127.116.11.PCPEUXM Firmware update For the Redmi 8a Will allow You to Print Photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
Redmi 8a Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 439 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Redmi 8a Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13MP Dual Camera with another 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi 8a
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 439
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V18.104.22.168.PCPEUXM
- Firmware EEA Stable V22.214.171.124.PCPEUXM
- Preview Your Documents before You open them
- Transfer files from Phone to Phone at breakneck speeds
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and Refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like Nature does
How to Install V126.96.36.199.PCPEUXM update on Redmi 8a:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You Can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip