Download Stock Firmware ROM for POCO X4 GT (Xaga):
Official Stock Firmware Now available for the POCO X4 GT and You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your POCO X4 GT such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
POCO X4 GT Run on Android 12 and it is Powered by Mediatek Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone Support nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI & bluetooth. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- make a complete backup of your device
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- disable auth/SLA by following this Guide
- The firmware is for Repairing purpose only, You have to manage risk accordingly
- downgrade via flash tools work’s on Most of devices but I don’t know about this device
Device Name: POCO X4 GT
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 4-6GB
Os: Android 12
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Xaga_eea_global_images_V18.104.22.168.SLOEUXM
- V22.214.171.124.SLOMIXM | 12.0 GLO: Download
- V126.96.36.199.SLOEUXM | 12.0 EEA: Download
- V188.8.131.52.SLOINXM | 12.0 INDIA: Download
- V184.108.40.206.SLORUXM | 12.0 Russia: Download
- V220.127.116.11.SLOTWXM | 12.0 Taiwan: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on POCO X4 GT:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip or winrar
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and Auth file too
- Select Download only.
- Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up and down key (if no usb device then you have to do test point)
- You will see a Yellow flashing bar with flashing Process. once done, unplug device and switch it ON
Flash using ROM2box (No Auth & Easy):
- Install MTK and USBDK driver on your computer
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to Mediatek/Firmware Flasher ‘ Select Firmware folder & Click Flash’
- Once the process Started, turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & then Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone stable in device manager)
- don’t connect phone before process start
- if any issue with img format rename all files from .img to .bin that’s all you need to do..
have any issue, Let me know via comment