Mi account or Mi Cloud lock is a security feature on Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G which is automatically activated when you set up Mi account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi account. you can fix this by following below instructions.
How to Reset & bypass Mi account lock on Poco M4 Pro 5G:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver
- Run ROM2Box.exe
- Click Mediatek from the very first screen mark “bypass Mi account lock”
- Click ‘START‘ button
- Once the process Started, turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone stable in device manager)
- once finished
- disconnect device
- again connect device once charging started unplug and Switch it ON.
- make sure phone is not connected to internet
- if you will face any sensor related issue after removal just write persist partition from Mediate/firmware flasher/flash single partition