Download Stock Firmware/Flash File PD2020F Vivo V20 Pro:
Latest Firmware Flash File Now available for the Vivo V20 Pro & You can Download it From below. The Firmware come in XML Format Which can be Flash Either with QFIL tool or aftool. You can use it to unbrick Your device.
Vivo V20 Pro Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 765 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Card’s Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be Expandable via SD Card. in the Camera Department it Come with 64+8+2MP Rear Camera With 44+8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM will erase all your personal data Including storage. so we advice you to First make a complete backup of Your phone.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Vivo V20 Pro
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3.8GB
SoC: QCOM SD 765
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware version: PD2020F_EX_A_1.10.8
- PD2020F_EX_A_1.10.8: Download
- Firmware from mirror Server: updating Soon
- QFIL/QPST: Download
- Aftools: Download
- Miracle Free: Download
- if any Error in QFIL use Aftools or Miracle..
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V20 Pro:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted..
- Lunch aftool
- From the QCOM tab Locate Firmware
- Connect Phone to Computer in EDL Mod and Click Start/Download