Oppo Reno 9a Flash File Firmware Free Download:
The term Stock ROM or Firmware describes the version of the operating system that the device’s manufacture pre-installs. It is the original firmware that comes with a device and can be used to return it to its default settings.
Oppo Reno 9a Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- make a complete backup before process
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
- flashing May brick your Phone, flash at own risk
|Device Name:||Oppo Reno 9a|
|ROM Type:||Full ROM|
|Region:||Check Below List|
|Firmware Version:||Check Below List|
- Oplus Download tool: Mirror
- Contact Me for oplus tool Login, unbrick, FRP, Reset, Region Change & root (paid)
- Oppo driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo Reno 9a:
SLA Enable device, you have to use official Oplus download tool with a authorized oppo account..
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install oppo driver on your computer
- run Oplus Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp file or dir
- Click start .
- Connect Phone to computer followed by this Pattern > Volume up + Volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do test point..
- Wait until Success,
- once done. unplug device and switch it ON.
How to Install recovery ROM:
you can sideload Via stock recovery or use Oneplus local updater
adb sideload 'filename'
Flashing Recovery ROM via Fastboot:
- extract update rom (payload.bin) using payload dumper go
- use fastboot flash in this format
fastboot flash 'partition name' 'filename'