Download Stock Firmware/Flash File OnePlus 7:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For OnePlus 7. If you have OnePlus 7 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some Cases When We have bricked our Device, then We Can bring back the Phone (Unbrick) using the Stock firmware anytime. also if you feel Your OnePlus 7 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your OnePlus 7.
The OnePlus 7 Run on Android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD 855 Processor. The Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
in Camera Department it Come With 48+5MP Rear Camera With Sony IMX586 Camera Sensor & a 16MP front Shooter With Sony IMX471 Camera Sensor.
1. Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: OnePlus 7
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 855
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Product version: 9.5.6-GM57BA-OnePlus7Oxygen_14.E.12
- Firmware OnePlus 7 Folder Link: Download
- For MSM Download tools: Download
- Note: only For Non branded Phone.
- In Firmware Folder
- MSM Download tools :Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash OnePlus 7:
- Reboot Phone to bootloader
- Connect to PC with usb, Run Flasher as Listed below
Flash-all-Partitions-fastboot.bat : this .bat will flash all possible partitions through fastboot (Except persist) , there are some critical partitions that can’t be flashed through fastboot;
Flash-only-persist.bat : this .bat Will flash only persist Partition in fastboot mode (This is good for people that have problems with sensor);
- MSM Download tools Guide available on Flash tools Page or here