OnePlus 10 Pro Flash File Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Now available for the OnePlus 10 Pro & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your OnePlus 10 Pro such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
OnePlus 9 Pro Run on Android 12 & it is Powered by QCOM 8 Gen1 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM Cards. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G 4G and 5G. the device come with 8/ 12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flashing May brick your Phone, flash at own risk
Device Name: OnePlus 10 Pro
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 7GB
SoC: QCOM 8 Gen1
Os: Android 12
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: NE2210domestic_11_A.07_2022011114400122
- NE2210 ColorOS 12.1 China: Download
- NE2217 NE2217_EX_11_A.03_220222: Download
- NE2215 NE2215_EX_11_A.11_220324: Download
- NE2213 NE2213_GDPR_11_A.10_220226: Download
- Note: A authorized account is require, wait for a patched firehose or try from a similar device there are some option available in ROM2box to test a custom firehose using qcom tab
- MSM Download tool: Mirror
- QCOM 9008 EDL driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 10 Pro:
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install QCOM 9008 usb driver on computer
- connect Phone to computer by using USB cable (in EDL Mod- USB + Volume up + down key)
- Run MSM Download tool
- from the Login prompt select other and Next
- it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select firmware and then and click start. wait until success, done. unplug Phone and Switch it ON.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.