Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
Nubia Z50 NX711J Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- make a backup before Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
- downgrade work only with flash tools, recovery method not suitable for downgrade..
|Device Name||Nubia Z50 NX711J|
|ROM Type||Full ROM|
|SoC||Qualcomm 8 Gen2|
|Region||Check below List|
|Firmware Version||Check below List|
- MyOS13.0.13MR_NX711J recovery ROM : Download
unbrick EDL Package:
- Not available! > Contact Me for unbrick, Region change, root (paid)
- MI Flash tools: Download
- QD Loader Driver: Download
How to Flash Nubia Z50 NX711J Via MI Flash (EDL):
- Download and Install usb driver on your computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash
- Select Extracted Fastboot ROM folder
- connect phone to computer in EDL Mod (volume up + down key or fastboot to edl or test point)
- On MI Flash Click ‘Refresh’
- Click Start and wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
How to Install recovery ROM:
- put downloaded file to root directory
- reboot phone
- check notification panel for update notification
- click update notification and follow on screen Instructions
Flashing Recovery ROM via Fastboot:
- extract update rom (payload.bin) using payload dumper
- use fastboot flash in this format
fastboot flash 'partition name' 'filename'